Suchst du nach Jobs in Griechenland und sprichst du deutsch? Arbeite bei Teleperformance.
Are you looking for jobs in Greece and also speak German? Apply here to work in Customer Care / Tech Support or Sales at Teleperformance.
What are you going to do:
Do you speak German fluently and have excellent communication skills?
Check out Customer / Tech Support / Sales jobs in Greece!
Teleperformance Greece connects customers with the world’s top brands for more than 30 years. With a team of 12,000 people from 110+ nationalities, we proudly represent the leading global businesses -such as Microsoft, Canon, Netflix, Volkswagen, and Audi providing Customer Care, Sales & Technical Support services, as well as Content Moderation for Social Media. Take your next step speaking German with jobs in Greece at Teleperformance.
Take a step forward and enhance your career by working with us for the most well-known brands in the world.
Work-from-home option is offered to candidates living in Greece or available to relocate.
What you will do:
Communicate with customers via phone, chat & e-mail
Track and follow cases to ensure they closed in an efficient and timely manner
Maintain high customer satisfaction, representing a major brand
Provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all partners and show empathy at all times
Work towards reaching targets as set out by client statement of work as well as internal targets
A new career journey begins at the click of the “Apply for this job” button. Just push it!
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, support with the house searching process (-all at no cost to you-))
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €3.000 depending on the language
- Health care discounts and benefits
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State-of-the-art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Fluency in German
- Very good communication skills in English
- Exceptional communication & soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Computer knowledge/tech savviness
- Resourceful, able in multitasking
- Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
After you apply, you will receive an email with a link for a recruitment assessment, which will take approximately 60 minutes of your time. This is part of the evaluation process, and we kindly ask you to complete it, so that the recruitment process is initiated. Thank you!
- Education Level
- Abitur, Andere, Fachabitur, Hauptschule, Realschule, Hochschule/Universität
- Working hours per week
- 38 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Karrierestarter, Vollzeitstelle (mit Erfahrung), Vollzeitstelle, Home-Office
- Responsible for
- Customer Care - Sales - Technical Support
- Profession type
- Administration / Verwaltung, Kundenservice
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
- Englisch, Deutsch
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!