Online Marketing Internship for StudentJob DE near Amsterdam
Are you looking for a challenging internship in Online Marketing? Join the international StudentJob division! You'll learn A LOT about online marketing, see the effect of your efforts in Google Analytics and work in an awesome international team. Start at July 2018 for 5-6 months at the StudentJob headquarters in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands (15 minutes from Amsterdam by train).
StudentJob International is operating in many European countries. We strive to be the ultimate online job portal for students benefiting both students and companies with regards to recruitment for temporary/full-time jobs, internships, placements and graduate jobs. Your role will be essential in implementing effective marketing strategies to contribute to our success!
- You will manage the StudentJob.de website, attracting students and employers to register;
Your focus will be on SEO & referral partners, meaning you’ll spend a lot of time writing / optimizing content on our website and contacting partners to start or improve cooperations;
- You will analyze the performance of the website using Google Analytics and other tools;
- You will be in charge of our social media presence on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram;
- You will respond to all clients, from big name companies to students;
- You will support the German sales team by for example gathering website data used for sales purposes (you’re not expected to do any sales tasks yourself);
- We really appreciate you bringing in new ideas!
Was wir bieten:
- An innovative, friendly, and young office – there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing!;
A challenging, diversifying and independent placement surrounded by +/- 35-40 international colleagues;
- Online marketing team consists of eight other interns from all over Europe, led by 2 experienced digital marketers who will train and help you;
- Trainings on SEO, Google Analytics, Facebook ads / Adwords, reporting, online marketing as a whole, conversion rate optimization;
- A competitive European placement salary (€550) & reimbursement of travel expenses (Max. €200 per month);
- Possibility of an Erasmus grant (+/- €350 p/month);
- Bonus system to earn extra days off (per six months: four days off guaranteed– six more to earn!);
- Free lunch, snacks and all the coffee you can drink (and free beer on Friday afternoons);
- Ping-Pong tournaments, boat trips and much more!
Was wir erwarten:
- Bachelor/Master student
- You’re currently studying at a German University or Business School;
- You are preferably studying International Business/Marketing/Communication;
Your native tongue is German;
- You enjoy writing texts and working with numbers / data;
- You are interested in international business and online marketing;
- You are available to start in July 2018 and you can stay for +/- six months;
- You have the right to live, work and study in Europe;
- Abitur, Hochschule/Universität
- veröffentlicht am
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Englisch, Deutsch