Are you looking for a challenging internship in International Marketing? We are looking for a native German student who can help our German division. We are the online job exchange for students and our websites fulfill the need of a fast, simple and smart search of side-jobs and internships. It is your task to push the success in Germany forward by implementing successful marketing strategies.
We are searching for a dynamic undergraduate to support our team, starting July 2017 for a period of 6 months at our headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
YoungCapital is the largest student employment company in the Netherlands and we are growing internationally under the name of StudentJob! So far StudentJob has been successfully launched in the UK, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Austria, France and Sweden.
Our mission is to be the ultimate online job portal for students - by being fast, simple and accurate! We help both students and companies in their recruitment for graduate jobs, student jobs, and internships. By implementing fresh new marketing strategies, you will contribute to pushing this success to new horizons!
What will I be expected to do?
What’s in it for me?
- You will manage the StudentJob.at website, attracting students and employers to register.
- You will optimize our position in search engines (SEO) for instance through keywordresearch, improving the content on our website and by linkbuiliding.
- You will use Google Analytics to analyze the results of your efforts.
- Respond in an effective manner to all our clients, from multinationals to students (almost always through email).
- Write articles for our partners and find students and partners to write for our blog.
- Manage all our social media presence.
- Cooperate with the sales department.
- Drawing up and implementing new online marketing plans, in order to market StudentJob in a fresh and effective manner and strengthen the brand awareness.
- An innovative, friendly, and young office - it is hard work, but there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing!
- In-house online marketing specialists to help you learn and develop your skills on the job
- A challenging, diversifying and independent placement surrounded by international colleagues
- A competitive European placement salary & reimbursement of travel expenses (Max. €200,- p.m.)
- Possibility of an Erasmus grant
- Bonus system to earn extra days off
- Free lunch, snacks and all the coffee you can drink (and free beer on Friday afternoons)
- Ping-Pong tournaments, boat trips and much more!
- You’re currently studying at a German or Austrian University or Business School
- You’re preferably studying International Business/Marketing/Digital Marketing/Communication.
- You have a good level of English and your native language is German
- You have very good communication skills (especially written)
- You have the right to live, work and study in Europe.
- You’re interested in online marketing and if you have followed digital marketing classes (SEO, Social Media,...) it would be a plus.
Interested? Please apply by clicking on "Jetzt bewerben" and upload your CV and cover letter in English, or send you CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!