Internship Global Marketing Cooperations BOSS in Metzingen
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 13,800 employees worldwide. As diverse as we are at HUGO BOSS, we all share a common goal: to inspire people through our work. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be yourself and to contribute your ideas and your creativity – because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Join our team and discover how you can shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
The Global Cooperations BOSS team is part of the Global Marketing and Brand Communications department and focuses on the strategic development and implementation of all global brand cooperations for BOSS. To support our team, we are looking for an intern (m/f/d) for a period of 6 months starting August 2022. We are looking for an open, communicative person with an affinity for innovative cooperation topics.
- The support in the supervision and implementation of global cooperations
- The challenge of helping to initiate and develop new strategic cooperation ideas
- The communication with internal interfaces as well as with external business partners and agencies
- The support of the contemporary activation of cooperation projects within the framework of digital campaigns and events
- The opportunity to contribute your organizational talent in the context of general tasks and projects
- Degree with a focus on marketing, economics or communications and/or comparable training
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Confident handling of the MS Office package
- Independent, strategic way of working, a high degree of personal responsibility as well as distinct ability to work in a team
- Enthusiasm for creative and administrative tasks
- Initial experience in cooperation management desirable
- Ideally SAP basics
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!