Internship Global eCommerce Marketing in Metzingen
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 13,800 employees worldwide. We work on innovative projects with passion and enthusiasm and create space for a variety of working methods. In this role, you will have the opportunity to support our digital transformation and to contribute new ideas – because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Join our team and shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS is seeking an intern to join the Global eCommerce Marketing team at our global headquarters in Metzingen, Germany for six months as soon as possible. During the internship program at HUGO BOSS, your main responsibilities will be to support our team to plan content and campaigns of the online store.
- Planning content and campaigns of the online store
- Working with a content management system
- Collaborate with other teams in the department
- Support the Digital Marketing team in operational tasks as well as where required for all other team tasks
- Creating and preparing studies, analysis or any other required documents
- Current university student or recent undergraduate in economics, media studies, journalism or communication studies
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs, in particular Excel
- Superb organisational skills
- Excellent digital skills, ability to master new tools quickly and act upon your own initiative
- Fluent English, other languages are a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
Fashion is a form of self-expression. With our products, we want to inspire individuality and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. HUGO BOSS is a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce, and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of, but not limited to, age, citizenship, disability, gender identity or expression, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!