Internship National & International Tax in Metzingen
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 13,800 employees worldwide. As diverse as we are at HUGO BOSS, we all share a common goal: to inspire people through our work. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be yourself and to contribute your ideas and your creativity – because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Join our team and discover how you can shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) to strengthen our young and motivated team for a period of 6 months with immediate effect. You will be interested in topics in the areas of VAT, income tax and transfer pricing in a dynamic, international environment.
As an important team member of the Group Finance & Tax department, you will be a competent and reliable contact.
- You will support the team in its function as contact person in all matters of tax law for the domestic and foreign group companies
- You will assist the team in fulfilling legal reporting obligations, such as preparing and submitting input tax refund applications, advance VAT returns, property tax returns, as well as the appropriate tax calculation in the course of preparing quarterly and annual financial statements, and you will assist in timely responses to queries from (foreign) authorities in connection with input tax refund applications
- You will support colleagues from various departments in all income and sales tax matters
- You will be actively involved in the preparation and implementation of training courses on new tax regulations for the departments concerned
- You are studying economics, business administration, economics or a comparable course of study, ideally with a specialization in tax law and / or finance.
- You are interested in issues and topics of national and / or international tax law
- Your way of working is characterized by a high degree of initiative and personal responsibility as well as a quick grasp of the subject matter
- You are able to present complex issues in a comprehensible and appropriate manner and to communicate in English
- You are business fluent in English and proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- SAP (FI/CO/BI) knowledge is an advantagen)
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
Fashion is a form of self-expression. With our products, we want to inspire individuality and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. HUGO BOSS is a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce, and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of, but not limited to, age, citizenship, disability, gender identity or expression, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!