Internship Graphic Design BOSS Menswear Black / Orange (m/f/d) in Metzingen
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 13,800 employees worldwide. We work passionately and to high standards from the initial idea through to the finished product. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be yourself and to be creative in an inspiring and international working environment – because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Join our team and shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
Would you like to become a member of our design team? We are looking for a creative, proactive team player who knows how to think outside of the box. If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you. As a full-time graphic, textile and print designer, you will be a key member of the international BOSS Menswear design team, joining us to produce exceptional graphics.
- Create artworks based on a seasonal briefing that maintains the BOSS aesthetic (includes placed prints, allover prints, repeats, embroideries, trimmings etc.)
- Contribute to seasonal print concept and special projects through in-depth research and trend analysis
- Create, maintain and update all artworks, specifications and boards supporting the process and meeting all deadlines accordingly
- Prepare the artworks technically for production (selection of print techniques, sizes definition, colorways proposals etc.)
- Creating print and graphic tech packs with detailed information (measurements, Pantone TCX color indications, print techniques)
- Creation and layout of collection presentations and overviews
- Assisting with the preparations of internal and external collection meetings
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or Fashion design student/ graduate
- Strong graphic skills and a contemporary design understanding
- Strong creative skills and ability to work collaboratively with others
- Self-motivated with ability to perform under positive pressure
- Good organizational & follow-up skills through verbal & written communication
- Open-minded strong communicator with a keen eye for details i.e. typography
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams and handle multiple tasks
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Ideally experience in 3D programs e.g. CLO3D
- Good English skills, both written and oral
Enclosed portfolio is mandatory (PDF file)
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
Fashion is a form of self-expression. With our products, we want to inspire individuality and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. HUGO BOSS is a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce, and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of, but not limited to, age, citizenship, disability, gender identity or expression, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!