Internship Design HUGO Womenswear Leisure in Metzingen
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 13,800 employees worldwide. We work passionately and to high standards from the initial idea through to the finished product. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be yourself and to be creative in an inspiring and international working environment – because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Join our team and shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an intern from May for the duration of 6 months.
- Assisting the leisure team with administrative, organisational and creative tasks during the process of the collection development
- Creating technical drawings while being in constant communication with the pattern makers for the following product groups:
- Jersey, Outerwear, Denim and Leather
- Graphic focus: creating artworks and repeats, recouloring (Photoshop),
- Layouting collection books (InDesign)
- Seasonal leisure product research
- Rendering placement ideas for leisure product groups
- Assisting with 3D development in CLO
- Creating PLM overviews of all leisure product groups for the collection meetings
- Assisting with the preparations of internal and external collection meetings
- Organisation and participation of seasonal lookbook shootings
- Fashion, Textile or Graphic design student/ graduate
- Ability to think abstract and conceptual
- Strong graphic skills and a contemporary design understanding
- Feeling for fashion, trends, materials and colours
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Adaptability to meet the ever changing needs of the business
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with cross-functional teams and handle multiple tasks
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop), Powerpoint
- Good english skills
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
Fashion is a form of self-expression. With our products, we want to inspire individuality and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. HUGO BOSS is a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce, and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of, but not limited to, age, citizenship, disability, gender identity or expression, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!