Internship Product Developer BOSS Menswear in Metzingen
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 13,800 employees worldwide. We work passionately and to high standards from the initial idea through to the finished product. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be yourself and to be creative in an inspiring and international working environment – because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Join our team and shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a motivated intern (m/f/d) from September 2022 for a period of 6 months.
- Through your involvement in the day-to-day business, you will gain a profound insight into the field of activity of a product developer
- You will be involved in all tasks that arise in the course of creating the collection
- You will work closely with the creative teams, the pattern makers and the purchasing department
- Define, coordinate and accompany the technical development process from the first sketch to prototyping and serial production
- Participation in fitting appointments and quality audits
- You are completing a course of study in the field of clothing technology, textile management or fashion design
- You have basic knowledge of garment production, ideally acquired through training in the tailoring trade or corresponding preliminary internships
- You are familiar with materials made of wool, cotton, synthetic fibers and/or leather
- You are confident in using a PC and have, among other things, knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of CLO 3D or Vidya is an advantage
- You have a good command of written and spoken English
- Your strengths include the ability to work in a team, commitment and organizational skills
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
Fashion is a form of self-expression. With our products, we want to inspire individuality and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. HUGO BOSS is a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce, and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of, but not limited to, age, citizenship, disability, gender identity or expression, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!