Clinical trial in the Netherlands PRA-21821X(€ 1.507,- to €5.072,-)
Do you want to do something good for someone else and earn something at the same time? You can do this by taking part in a clinical trial.
Was du machen wirst:
ICON is looking for participants for the study Alzheimer’s Disease. You will receive a gross compensation from € 1.507,- tot € 5.072,-) You can participate in drug research for various reasons. For example, because you want to give patients a better life. Or because you have a lot of time to spend freely during the research and you want to use the time at the research center in a pleasant or worthwhile manner. Or because you receive a compensation. Taking part in drug research is a worthwhile activity for everybody involved.
During your stay at our research center in Groningen (the Netherlands) you will have a lot of time for yourself. You have time to study or you challenge your fellow participants to a game of table tennis, air hockey or darts. The living rooms have Playstations 4, TVs with Netflix. And of course there is fast WiFi that you can use with your smartphone, laptop or tablet. You do something good for someone else, while also earning some money and meeting new people!
What are you going to do?
- Group 1 and 2: The trial starts with a tyramine test, for which you will stay for a maximum of 8 days (7 nights) in the research facility in Groningen. If you reach the expected levels you can continue with the trial: Including the tyramine test, the trial consists of 1 period during which you will stay in the research facility in Groningen for a minimum of 20 days (19 nights) and a maximum of 32 days (31 nights). The length of your period will depend on the second tyramine test at the end of the study. Once you meet the predefined levels you can leave our research facility. The follow-up visit will take place 6 – 8 days after your departure from the research facility.
- Group 3: The trial consists of 2 periods during which you will stay in the research facility in Groningen for 3 days (2 nights). In between the two periods you will be directed to take the medication at home for 7 days. The follow-up visit will take place 6 – 8 days after your departure after the second period from the research facility.
NOTE: You must be available for all dates to be able to participate in this study. The current dates of the study will be published on our website. These are the currently planned dates; however, these may be subject to change.
- You will receive a gross compensation of € 5072 for participation in group 1 and 2 of the trial. If you cannot continue with the study after the tyramine test, you will receive a gross compensation of €1507 for your participation.
- For participation in group 3 of the trial, you will receive a gross compensation of € 1309.
Travel expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€ 0,19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of € 12,- and a maximum of € 160,- (840 kilometers) per round trip, regardless of the mode of transportation.
Who can participate?
As a female you can only participate if you are not pregnant, not breast feeding and meet one of the following conditions:
- You are using hormonal contraception (for example the contraceptive pill or intra-uterine device containing hormones);
- You are using a copper intra-uterine device;
- You have passed the menopause (no period for at least 12 months)
- You have been sterilized or your male partner has been sterilized (both options for at least 6 months);
- You abstain from heterosexual intercourse (you are not sexually active) according to your lifestyle
Choose from one of the groups below and sign up without obligation!
Was wir bieten:
- Gross compensation from € 1.507,- tot € 5.072,-
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- Medical screening possible in Groningen or Utrecht (the Netherlands)
- Free use of all facilities in the research center: such as: Playstation 4, Netflix, Wifi, darts, pool table, boardgames and a courtyard with table tennis.
Was wir erwarten:
- Kein Abschluss erforderlich
- You are a healthy male or female
- You are between 18 and 60 years old.
- You do not smoke
- Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 18 and 32 kg/m
Bist du der ideale Kandidat (m/w/d)? Dann bewirb dich jetzt und wir werden dich so schnell wie möglich kontaktieren.
Group 1e (reimbursement of € 5.072)
Stay: 12 June 2022 up to and including 13 July 2022
Group 1f (reimbursement of € 5.072)
Stay: 26 June 2022 up to and including 27 July 2022
Note: The research starts with a tyramine test. during this test you will stay for a maximum of 8 days (7 nights) in the research center. If you reach the expected values you can continue with the clinical trial.
- Abitur, Andere, Fachabitur, Hauptschule, Realschule, Hochschule/Universität
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 1 - 35
- Karrierestarter, Teilzeitjob, Nebenjob/Wochenendjob, Ferienjob, Vollzeitstelle, Freiwilligenarbeit, Minijob
- Zwischen 1,507€ und 5,072€ pro Monat
- Verantwortlich für
- participating in clinical trial
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, Freizeit / Tourismus
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!