Product Manager - Development / B2B (m/f/d) in München
Our company is looking for a Product Manager for Development of B2B apps (m/f/d) to join our team immediately.
The product manager interfaces with agile development, marketing, ecosystem management, key account management and sales. Your job is to pull all those strings together to create traction, structuring products for the next phase. As the product manager you are responsible for products that will transform the company as well as directly reporting to the management team and board of the company.
- You are responsible for the new product category of B2B apps and value added services as part of a strong team of the leading EV charger operating system company
- You think out of the box, rethink existing operation services, transfer service solutions from other markets and inspire the development team with your insights into the market and customer understanding
- You base your decisions on joint explorations with customers collaborating on new ways to operate EV chargers in a just starting market
- You drive the build up of a new product category and structure the next phase
- You support the build up of the new department focused on EV Charging Services
- You contribute to the sustainable change of mobility by making charging infrastructure profitable
- You gained 4 years of Product Manager experience in B2B platforms and value added services
- You have experience in domains such as Mobility as a service, EV charging operation, logistic platforms, and others
- You show a principal understanding of modern technologies ranging from web, cloud, containers and IIoT to energy automation
- You are a maker, a GSD person with a proven track record of creating impact as a leader and a Product Manager
- You have a track record recognizing opportunities and requirements, developing and verifying product hypotheses and driving the implementations
- You have a strong ability to prioritize and transform opportunities and needs into products and features
- You have led agile product development, iterative refinement and have a good understanding of design thinking
- You are a savvy learner, avid listener, articulate communicator and presenter
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced Startup environment in a volatile, booming market
- Real impact! You are the expert in your realm. Your task, your decisions, your hands on it.
- Work with a team of great experts who multiple times set the pace and successfully built our company used by brands such as Siemens or iCharging
- Shape crucial top-edge technology in the global electric mobility disruption
- Flat: zero communication barriers are a ground value for us
- Sustainability is at our core: We are helping to save our environment by making EV charging a sustainable business
- Remote or at the office: we combine everything and have our own office space in the east of Munich connected to great recreation opportunities
- Work side by side with experienced international colleagues in a diverse team and multiple times awarded Deep-Tech startup
Our job offer Product Manager - Development / B2B (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Campusjäger by Workwise.
With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Veröffentlicht am
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!