Was du machen wirst:
As an Accountant (m/f/d), among your main responsibilities are:
- Processing invoices with the ERP tool
- Ensuring that the invoices are booked on the correct account with a specific project code
- Ensuring the correct approval process and proper documentation
- Prioritising invoices with regard to their liquidity situation and preparing the payment procedure accordingly
- Answering all inquiries concerning financial matters
Was wir bieten:
- Very good career and development possibilities
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Company health insurance/life insurance
- Private company health insurance will be paid (after six months of working there)
- A young and multicultural work environment (more than 30 nationalities and languages)
- Meal vouchers to buy your lunch
- Spanish courses and sports activities for free
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
Was wir erwarten:
- Bachelorabschluss - ideally in the fields of Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or similar
- Fluency in either German or Dutch and very good English skills (any other European or Mediterranean language is a plus)
- Preferably 6 months of experience in the Accounts Payable Department
- Good Microsoft Office, especially Excel skills, and experience with ERP is a plus
- Accuracy and the ability to work with data
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills as well as a professional attitude
Are you the perfect candidate? Then click on the "apply" button and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
If you have any questions feel free to contact me under firstname.lastname@example.org or +31683012589.
- Ausland: Ausland
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- Vollzeitstelle (mit Erfahrung), Vollzeitstelle
Zwischen 1.750€ und 2.000€ pro Monat
- Verantwortlich für
- Primarily responsible for processing invoices
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
- Deutsch, Niederländisch