Was wirst du machen
Your tasks - Paint the world green
- You are an integral part of our recruiting team and help enable us to hire the best candidates
- You participate in all areas of the recruiting process, from posting job ads, screening candidates, scheduling and conducting interviews, active sourcing and coordinating with hiring managers
- You act as a point of contact for hiring managers and support them throughout their recruitment process
- You identify and directly approach suitable candidates for our open positions via social networks such as LinkedIn
- You help support event planning for meetups and fairs
- You are responsible for various recruiting projects
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
- Enrolled student or gap year in Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences, with a focus on HR
- Previous experience in recruitment, ideally in a start-up or a dynamic environment will be considered a plus
- Activities outside your academic career show us that you are ready to take on responsibility and work in an international environment
- You have good people skills and enjoy working with all kinds of people and personalities
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Your work style is proactive, you are committed, team oriented, and follow an accurate and structured way of thinking
- You are not afraid of working independently and taking ownership of your tasks
- You have a fluent level in English (German language skills will be considered a plus)
- Available for at least 5 months
Perks - More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Was wir erwarten:
- Kein Abschluss erforderlich
- Bachelor/Master with an HR focus
Bist du für diese Stelle geeignet? Dann klicke auf den 'Jetzt bewerben' button und wir kontaktieren dich so bald wie möglich!
- Hochschule/Universität, Abitur
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 40 - 40
Zwischen 1€ und 10€ pro Monat
- Verantwortlich für
- Talent Acquisition
- Personalwesen / HR
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?