Do you love travel, learning and helping people grow? Us too!
To help us maintain a fun, energising workplace, where we can keep delivering great tours, guides and activities, we are looking for a work student to join our People Team. You'd be our primary point of contact for our international team, have ownership from the get-go and get the opportunity to develop and implement your own big ideas!
You’ll join a team of smart, inspired people who are equally as passionate about people and creating a great team environment. If you love working with others, are interested in their stories and want to grow your own career, we are excited to hear from you!
- Providing support for the human resources department including:
- Setting up employment contracts (and adjustments) and provide new employees with necessary information
- Assisting with the maintenance of employee files, documents and paperwork
- Helping with our onboarding process
- Preparing reference letters
- Support HR reporting
- Answer HR related questions from employees
- Support various projects, eg in the areas of on-boarding, pension scheme, process optimization and coordination
Was wir bieten
- Work with smart and passionate people from all over the world
- Gain in-depth understanding of HR work in an international company
- Acquire very useful knowledge of all relevant roles and functions within the online industry
- Learn to take ownership of tasks and projects
- Free breakfasts every day and free pizza and drinks on Fridays!
Was wir erwarten
- Mindestbildungsabschluss Abitur
- High school / University
- Previous experience is a plus
- Student in a Master or Bachelor Program in Psychology, Business Administration or a related subject (Focus on Human Resources a plus)
- You work independently
- You are focused, diligent and reliable
- You are eager to provide innovative ideas
- You are willing to learn
- You have a passion for people
- ... and numbers
- German is your mother tongue and you have very strong English language skills
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm for our vision and fit our culture? We are looking forward to receiving your application in English soon!
- Abitur, Andere, Fachabitur, Hochschule/Universität
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 32
Zwischen 8,00€ und 12,00€ pro Stunde
- Verantwortlich für
- Support for the Human Resources department
- Veröffentlicht am
- Personalwesen / HR
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Englisch, Deutsch