Engineering Internship in Cádiz (Spain)
We are looking for German engineering students for a full time internship in our yard located in the South of Spain (Cádiz) for a period of time of 12 months.
Our Internship Program provides students with an opportunity to experience a real EPC Project situation in the renewables energy industry (our client is an important German energy company), working as part of the team.
What we offer:
This internship has a financial aid of 1000 euros per month (for personal expenditures and housing).This internship has a financial aid of 1000 euros (for personal expenditures and housing).
- No experience
- Strongly preferred, area of study in Industrial or Naval/Marine Engineering.
- Computer experience should include knowledge and skill using Microsoft Office (Excel mainly).
- German (mother tongue).
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills (at least B2 English level).
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and meet deadlines and problem solving skills.
- Deutschlandweite Stellenangebote
- Teilzeitjob, Nebenjob/Wochenendjob, Praktikum
- Technik / Elekronik, Maschinenbau / Ingenieur
- Abitur, Andere, Fachabitur, Hauptschule, Realschule, Hochschule/Universität
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Englisch, Deutsch