Learnship is looking for a working student to join our Trainer Recruiting & Administration team in Berlin, Germany.
Learnship Networks, part of the Bertelsmann media group, is headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction for business clients, connecting students and language trainers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom. Our trainers all receive tailor-made induction trainings, are located across the world and are able to teach from the convenience of their homes.
Our ideal candidate:
- Native or native-level (C1+) English speaker
- Fluency (B1+ or higher) in German and/or French is strongly preferred, further language skills are a plus
- Studies in Languages, Linguistics, Communication, HR or a similar field
- Interested in our product, Recruiting and Office Administration, first work experience is a plus
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and Word
- Organized, highly-motivated and flexible with great attention to detail
- Outgoing personality who enjoys working in a multicultural team
- Administration and support of our Trainer Recruiting Coordinators and Language Trainers
- Scheduling phone interviews and appointments with applicants as well as our Trainers via phone and email
- First screening of applications and maintaining the applicant database
- Advertise and promote teaching positions with Learnship
- Support in preparing working contracts for our Freelance Language Trainers
- Creating lists and maintaining records and documents
- Statistic collection and reporting
- A nice working atmosphere
- The chance to actively contribute to our successfully and rapidly growing, international company
- The possibility to use your language skills on a daily basis
- Working around our innovative, future-oriented product
- An international team that enjoys challenges with flat hierarchies
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team, please email your CV and cover letter including your earliest possible start date and salary expectations to Lisa Panzerbieter application button with "Working Student Trainer Recruiting & Administration (m/f)" in the subject line.
We are looking forward to your application!
- Administration / Verwaltung, Personalwesen / HR
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Englisch, Deutsch, Französisch