JOINING THE HOLIDOG TEAM WILL GIVE YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Get involved in a fast-growing start-up
- Work in a multicultural, goal-oriented and dynamic environment. Join our network of pet lovers!
- Publish your own content to a large audience of animal lovers and develop your storytelling and technical skills.
- Work one-on-one with the Editor-in-Chief and a team of writers from different countries to grow, engage and retain our audience
- Get to know Hector, our famous and talkative cockatoo.
- Cover engaging and meaningful animal-related stories in German (viral videos, animal behaviour, rescue stories, advocacy efforts...).
- Deliver high-level English-to-German and French-to-German translations from articles written by the French and English editors.
- Promote your stories on our social channels and keep an eye on how they perform through a set of metrics.
- Fuel the team with new content ideas.
Start date: March 2017
Type of contract: Full time (6 months)
YOUR BACKGROUND AND SKILLS:
- You are passionate about playing with words and have an eye for editorial detail as well as an excellent grasp of grammar and punctuation.
- You have an appreciation for visuals in addition to written storytelling, as powerful visuals are central to our stories.
- You have a clear understanding of user behaviour on Facebook and other social media platforms.
- You have mastered French and English perfectly to be able to translate articles in a creative way.
- You are comfortable writing articles quickly and efficiently on a set of different technical tools (WordPress knowledge is a plus) and have a strong ability to manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines.
- Most of all, the prospect of creating animal content all day long, everyday has you thrilled!
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Englisch, Deutsch, Französisch