Marketing & Sales Intern (m/f) in Berlin
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Support event organization of the President's Club Award (PCA) and Marketing & Sales
- Steer registration process in collaboration with Event Management team
- Respond to participants' requests related to information, invitation letters, individual
- Allocate participants to groups and prepare individual program books for the groups
- Accompany groups on site during the event
- Support project team work (documentation, communication etc.)
Who you are
• Currently studying master’s degree in business administration or international management
with focus on communication or marketing
• Initial experience in Event Management
• Profound knowledge of Microsoft Power Point, Word and Excel programs
• Strong team player (m/f) and excellent communication skills
• Good organisational skills
• Enjoy developing and implementing innovative ideas and creative concepts
• Self-initiative, able to grasp tasks and implement them quickly and efficiently
• Strong sense of responsibility
• Fluent in English, both orally and in writing
We offer a 4-6 months internship (either compulsory or information internship). Please apply online submitting a cover letter, your CV, certificates, proof of enrollment, current transcript of records as well as internship guidelines of your university. Please indicate your earliest start date and timeframe in your application and please apply by February, 1st 2017 at the latest.>
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?