Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
Welcome to the exciting world of IMCM (Integrated Multichannel Marketing). In your role you help us to enable our transformation to an innovative, speedy and state-of-the-art IMCM organization. Your training, communications and change management strategy will not only have an impact on global and regional teams, but will also enable our must-win and grow markets throughout the world. In detail your tasks are:
• Development of an integrated communications, training and change management strategy
• Strategy implementation and oversight in partnership with global and regional teams and 26
• Integration of IMCM philosophy in corporate/divisional frameworks
• Responsible for end-to-end impact and outcome measurement (approx. 10k employees)
• Support of IMCM knowledge management
Who you are
‘My team and I can make mountains move’ should be your passion in life. You have experience in moving large-scale, global, cross-functional initiatives within the pharma and life sciences industry and you are passionate and experienced in digital transformations. If you are a candid communicator and specialist (m/f) in adult learning and outcome measurement and passionate to embrace change, then you are the right candidate:
• University degree in technology or science or equivalent, MBA preferred
• Several years’ experience in more than one life science company
• Experienced leader (m/f) in communication, adult learning and change management, with
applied experience in US, DE, FR, BR, CN and JP
• Experience in working through influence and external partners as well as past people
management experience is appreciated
• Willingness to travel (international, up to 50% )
• Being open-minded and challenging the status quo
• Ability to paint a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others to action
• Thorough written and verbal communication skills in English preferred, fluent in one more
must-win market language (German, French, Portuguese, Mandarin, Japanese)
This position can be located in Berlin or Basel.
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please send us your complete application at www.career.bayer.de, submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectations.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?