Senior Account Manager (m/f) in Oberursel
For Group Marketing, Media & Partnerships we are searching for...
Senior Account Manager (m/f)
04.01.2017 - - F-63-2016 Pos....
Accountable for identifying, managing and developing direct relationships to deliver significant...
For Group Marketing, Media & Partnerships we are searching for a
Senior Account Manager (m/f)
04.01.2017 - - F-63-2016 Pos. 3
- Accountable for identifying, managing and developing direct relationships to deliver significant revenue based on set targets
- Manage and influence external suppliers, internal peers and senior leadership team to drive the robust decisions required to deliver outstanding collaborative results
- Taking responsibility for making decisions using experience and initiative to focus efforts and exploit opportunities that have the best returns in terms of both ROI and revenue
- Delivery of innovative, bespoke multi-channel solutions through on- and offline channels across the Thomas Cook Media portfolio that present one solution for clients to engage with millions of travel intenders with target audiences throughout Central Europe and where applicable, other European markets to encourage increased supplier investment and improving contribution
- Delivering against new and repeat business targets
- Business development through effective account management:
- Maintaining a clear understanding of touristic client needs, future plans and commercial objectives
- Create a deep understanding of client¿s position re: strategy, planning and executing
- Inspire a high level of engagement to maximise the resource investments required to deliver on an opportunity including actively promoting cooperation and coordination across the Thomas Cook business ensuring the right people are brought together for successful delivery of campaigns and strong ROI
- Strong, proven sales ability
- Energy and enthusiasm to sell consistently and pro-actively
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills for working with internal and external contacts, with the ability to influence at a senior level
- Results-focused and driven, with a strong `can do¿ attitude¿
- Strong client telephone experience but still be able to communicate effectively face to face
- Works confidently without constant supervision, yet is aware and works within internal processes
- Must have excellent German and English verbal, written communication and organisational skills
- Creative solution finder
- Quick thinker with the ability to think commercially
- Passionate, enthusiastic and driven
- Technical / professional qualifications:
· Digital advertising/content solution expertise
· Understands revenue management (and associated cost)
· Sales database management experience
· High computer literacy, with the ability to learn new systems and tools
· Delivered consistent sales revenue in current/previous jobs
In return, we offer a good salary and benefits package with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business. Become a part of our vibrant Company and an exciting forward thinking business!
Located in Oberursel
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, Freizeit / Tourismus
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?