Project Analyst (m/f) Programme Management Office in Düsseldorf
DOUGLAS is YOUR PARTNER IN BEAUTY.
We create trends and represent style and expertise. Take part in drawing strategic decisions or when creating new beauty trends that we bring to life for our customers across all channels - with your expertise and enthusiasm for Douglas and our products!
Does this catch your interest? Become part of our international team at Douglas. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
We are intending to strengthen the Corporate Development and Transformation team at our Headquarters in Düsseldorf as of now with a
Project Analyst (m/f) Programme Management Office
- Be involved very early on PMO issues and together with the functions and the PMO evaluate the key questions, analytics necessary to get to the answer, data needed and sources & repositories in the company where it is situated
- Link with the owners of the data to get the data in quantity and quality needed
- Enrich internal sources of data with external sources of relevant data to solve problems and provide a holistic view. Enrich further potentially with observations, interviews etc. to leverage the vast know how of the organizations
- Conduct interviews with employees and derive on-site observations
- Perform necessary clean ups, aggregation, linkage with other data sources to get to the core data to analyze
- Analyze the data (including some advanced analytics, or software solutions in case of very large amounts of data). In this, go beyond the simple pivot and truly look for correlations, novel ways of interpreting and evaluating the data
- Extract insights from data, recognize patterns, research best practices and deriving sound conclusions for PMO and management team to nurture discussion and foster decisions. Win hearts and minds by co-creating these insights and recommendations with our people and the PMO team
- Prepare reports, recommendations and storylines to win the skeptics to the results
- Be a service/support function for the organization - allowing line functions to focus on implementation and operational tasks
- Create a ‘data/facts fan base’ within the organization, thereby fostering the passion for fact based decision and a culture of data driven business
- Top tier consulting firm or bank analyst profile
- Interest in retail/selective perfumery; previous retail/consumer goods experience a plus
- Broad experience across different aspects of a business, particularly strong understanding of key financial and business processes of an organization
- Strong data crunching and problem solving skills and capability to handle complex tasks in a demanding work environment
- Ability to quickly understand needs of initiative owners with regard to analytical support
- Advanced experience in working with typical data interpretation/crunching tools. Excel is a must. Experience in working with Tableau / Alteryx a plus. Experience in using further, more advanced analytical tools (e.g. Matlab a plus as well)
- Experience in using professional data representation tools necessary, examples include Mekkographics, Thinkcell, Tableau
- Basic experience in programming (VBA Macros) would be helpful to succeed in the function
- Track record of successfully handling complex tasks, best from previous experience as (management) analyst in top tier consulting firm or within industry
- Hands-on mentality, oriented towards actionability rather than mathematical or theoretical perfection
- Solid set of personal, communication and presentation skills
- High level of motivation, determination and curiosity for facts and data
- Openness to working in a private equity related environment
Upon submission of your documents please specify your expected salary and your earliest availability.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Verkauf / Retail
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?