Senior Programme Manager (m/f) in Düsseldorf
DOUGLAS is YOUR PARTNER IN BEAUTY.
We create trends and represent style and expertise. Take part in drawing strategic decisions or when creating new beauty trends that we bring to life for our customers across all channels - with your expertise and enthusiasm for Douglas and our products!
Does this catch your interest? Become part of our international team at Douglas. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
We are intending to strengthen the Corporate Development and Transformation team at our Headquarters in Düsseldorf as of now with a
Senior Programme Manager (m/f)
- Acting in a "challenge and support" role vis-à-vis the initiative owners, helping them deliver the targeted results
- Coordinating cross-functional initiatives
- Acting as a first escalation level in resolving critical issues and involving the management team appropriately where further escalation is required
- Ensuring initiatives get into implementation, and to guide them to fast and pragmatic execution
- Creating transparency and visibility by initiative progress tracking in order to allow for better and faster decision making and results predictability
- Being a service/support function for the organization - allowing line functions to focus on implementation
- Providing consistency to internal discussions and Board updates
- Interest in retail/selective perfumery; previous retail/consumer goods experience a plus
- Broad experience across different aspects of a business, particularly strong understanding of key financial and business processes of an organization
- Capability to quickly develop a strong “standing” within the organization, which consists of several independently run retail organizations
- Track record of successfully handling demanding projects, best from previous experience as project leader/engagement manager or higher in top tier consulting firm
- Ability to challenge initiative owners in a constructive way with respect to overall feasibility and impact of initiatives
- Hands-on mentality, oriented towards actionability rather than mathematical or theoretical perfection
- Broad set of influencing skills
- High level of motivation and determination
- Openness to working in a private equity related environment
- German knowledge as native speaker, advanced English language skills mandatory, other languages a plus
Upon submission of your documents please specify your expected salary and your earliest availability.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Verkauf / Retail
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?