Houzz.com, the world's largest community for home design, is looking for an amazing graduate or junior sales executive to join the industry marketing team. Our industry marketing team is responsible for introducing the free services that Houzz can offer design professionals, including the professional directory and our free website builder.
If you have not heard of Houzz before, we are the largest online platform for home design and renovation with 40 million + monthly users, and we are named "Best App" at the inaugural Google Play Awards recently.
We are a US based company, but have been growing our international division rapidly. Our Berlin office was founded two years ago, and we are continuing to grow and build our business development team.
- Online and offline research to build an understanding of your regions and verticals
- Introduce Houzz and its benefits to design professionals, both over the phone and face-to-face
- Look after our professional community, helping them to make the most of the site
- Assist in set up and management of live events, trade shows and more
- Assist with outbound marketing activities
- New graduate or excellent history of excellent sales skills
- You love sales and get a buzz from building new relationships.
- Exceptional communication skills over the phone, with fluency in English+German or English+Italian or German+Italian
- Performs under pressure and thrives in a target lead environment.
- Tonnes of energy - The last phone call of the day needs to sound like the first phone call of the day!
- A real team player - culture is important to us.
This role comes with an attractive base salary and for top performers a very generous bonus scheme.
Note: This is a full-time contract with potential for conversion to a permanent role at the end of the contract.