Squared Online, the award-winning global digital marketing leadership course developed with Google, is looking for smart and communicative working student for the telesales team. The office is located in Hamburg.
Squared Online, a market-leading, award-winning online course developed between Google and AVADO, launched in Germany, Austria and Switzerland (DACH) in September 2016, and we are looking for a Working Student for our Enrolment Team to ensure highest quality of Squared Online and shape our growth in DACH.
Launched in July 2013, the Squared Online Certificate in Digital Marketing is designed for people who want to gain a strategic understanding of the digital landscape while developing their collaborative and leadership skills by working in virtual teams. Around 4,000 students per year are studying this intensive 5-month qualification in UK, which was developed in response to market demand from leading agencies and brands. We have already launched in APAC in March 2016, and are now also expanding across Northern Europe, with DACH as one of our lead markets.
The following is just an outline of your responsibilities - there will be opportunities to get involved in other areas too!
- Drive sales numbers and maximise student enrolments to meet enrolment targets and achieve the key performance indicators set by the business
- Deliver a tailored presentation of Squared Online, its services, application requirements, enrolment procedure and payment plans to prospective students via inbound and outbound calling, email and scheduled phone appointments
- Understand prospective students' education level, commitments, and motivations so as to advise them on why Squared Online would be a great opportunity for them
To join us you'll need:
- Registered as student for the complete duration of employment
- Successful prior experience in a demanding, performance-focused office environment in a customer-facing role – ideally in sales or telesales
- A track record of delivering against performance targets and meeting deadlines
- A real passion for people, education and learning and how it can transform lives
- An even bigger passion for achieving challenging targets
- Experience of working in the education or training sector is advantageous but not essential
- Experience of working with CRM databases is advantageous but not essential
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
- Ability to build trust by being friendly, confident & engaging