Work as German Financial Customer Support in Brussels
Are you interested in finances and also want to gain professional experience abroad? Start as a Financial Customer Service Representative in Brussels!
What are you going to do:
As a Financial Customer Service Representative in Brussels, you will work for a company that is specialized in online banking and insurance. This European market leader in savings products is not only present in Belgium, but also in 10 other countries around the world!
You will ensure a unique and flawless customer experience and act as an ambassador for customers who contact you by phone, email and chat. Your role will be to guide customers through the entire account opening process (before and after opening the savings account). In doing so, you will observe the rules and guidelines of e-commerce, as well as customer service.
As part of the expansion of our international activities, we are looking for several talented people to join our team in Brussels for the German market, specializing in the banking service of savings products (FSMA certification and regulations under Belgian law). As a future Financial Customer Service Representative in Brussels, you bring a positive attitude, such as interest in the financial sector. Since you will be the contact person for the company, customer-friendliness and communication skills are essential for this position. Are you fluent in German and English and do you feel suitable for this exciting job? Then apply quickly!
6 months after your start, you will prepare for the PCP FSMA certificate during your working hours. You will certainly be able to make good use of this certificate in your future professional life. It also looks very good on your CV!
What we offer:
- A full-time position as Customer Service Representative for the European market leader in savings products in Brussels;
- A good salary between 2400 € and 2700 € per month;
- Up to €350 performance bonus per month;
- A meal voucher worth €6 per day;
- The opportunity to work 1-2 days from home;
- Travel allowance.
What we ask:
- At least Realschulabschluss
- You have an affinity for the banking- or finance sector or have a degree in this field;
- You are customer-oriented and enjoy working in an international environment;
- You are fluent in German and English.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Abitur, Fachabitur, Realschule, Hochschule/Universität
- Ausland: Ausland
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Karrierestarter, Vollzeitstelle (mit Erfahrung), Vollzeitstelle, Home-Office
- Salary indication
- Zwischen 2,400€ und 2,700€ pro Monat
- Responsible for
- Responsible for Customer Support
- Published at
- Profession type
- Kundenservice, Administration / Verwaltung
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!