ICON-21173X Healthy participant clinical trial in the Netherlands (von € 3.720-)
Do you want to do something good for someone else and earn something at the same time? You can do this by taking part in a clinical trial.
What are you going to do:
Do you want to do something good for someone else and earn something at the same time? You can do this by taking part in a clinical trial. ICON is looking for participants for the study Entzündliche Erkrankungen. You will receive a gross compensation from € 2.200 till € 3.720,-. You can participate in drug research for various reasons. For example, because you want to give patients a better life. Or because you have a lot of time to spend freely during the research and you want to use the time at the research center in a pleasant or worthwhile manner. Or because you receive a compensation. Taking part in drug research is a worthwhile activity for everybody involved.
During your stay at our research center in Groningen (the Netherlands) you will have a lot of time for yourself. You have time to study or you challenge your fellow participants to a game of table tennis, Monopoly or darts. The living rooms have Playstations 4, TVs with Netflix. And of course there is fast WiFi that you can use with your smartphone, laptop or tablet. You do something good for someone else, while also earning some money and meeting new people!
The trial has 3 parts: part 1, part 1a, and part 2. Part 1 is already completed. Part 1a researches the effect that food has on how the body handles the study compound. To investigate this, the study compound will be given once with and once without food. Part 2 investigates how quickly and to what extent the study compound is absorbed, transported, and eliminated by the body. It also investigates the effect the study compound has on white blood cells
For part 2, the trial consists of 1 period during which you will stay in the research facility in Groningen for 18 days (17 nights). The follow-up visit will take place 2 – 4 days after your departure from the research facility.
For participation in one of the groups of part 2 of the trial, you will receive a gross compensation of € 3720.
Travel expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€ 0.19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of € 12 and a maximum of € 160 (840 kilometers) per round trip, regardless of the mode of transportation.
What we offer:
- Gross compensation from € 3.720
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- Medical screening possible in Groningen or Utrecht (the Netherlands)
- Free use of all facilities in the research center: such as: Playstation 4, Netflix, Wifi, darts, pool table, boardgames and a courtyard with table tennis.
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- You are a healthy male or female
- You are between 18 and 64 years old.
- Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 18 and 30 kg/m
- You do not smoke
- As a female you can only participate if you meet one of the following conditions: You have passed the menopause (no periods for at least 12 months); You have been sterilized
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Stay: 27 Mar 2023 up to and including 13 Apr 2023
Follow-up: by appointment between 15 Apr 2023 up to and including 17 Apr 2023
- Education Level
- Abitur, Andere, Fachabitur, Hauptschule, Realschule, Hochschule/Universität
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 35
- Type of Contract
- Teilzeitjob, Abendjob, Nebenjob/Wochenendjob, Ferienjob, Vollzeitstelle, Minijob
- Salary indication
- 3,720€ pro Monat
- Responsible for
- Participating in a clinical trial
- Profession type
- Rezeption / Front Office / Empfang / Telefonist, Pflege / Betreuung / Babysitting
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!