Escalation Specialist (m/w/d) in Olching
... Do you enjoy investigating and getting to the bottom of things? Are you passionate about going above and beyond for our customers? Do you have a knack for engaging multiple stakeholders with conflicting needs? At the Amazon...
Do you enjoy investigating and getting to the bottom of things? Are you passionate about going above and beyond for our customers? Do you have a knack for engaging multiple stakeholders with conflicting needs?
At the Amazon Logistics EU Delivery Service Partners (DSP) Escalations team, we own all EU wide initiatives in Driver and DSP 1.0/2.0 escalations. We are a fast-growing organization and we are looking for an Escalation Specialist for a fixed term contract (until Jun 30, 2023) that will handle the full life-cycle of Property Damage Escalations in Germany, UK and Italy. This includes driving the investigations, engaging the different stakeholders involved and reaching a fair and appropriate resolution within the required time frame. As you deal with claims daily, you will identify improvement opportunities to help us provide the best experience possible for our stakeholders.
This role can be based in Madrid, Milan, Munich or Barcelona.
Key job responsibilities
• Managing Property Damage escalations across Europe in liaison with our third-party provider and customer service teams.
• Effectively engaging external and internal stakeholders to collaborate in Property Damage investigations and delivering results under tight deadlines.
• Following up on unresolved cases, displaying persistence and trustworthiness.
• Identifying pain points in the process and contributing to continuous improvement initiatives.
• Auditing third party performance in resolving customer claims and complying with agreed standards.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!