Stockholms län | Verkauf / Retail
Are you a creative and professional Senior Print Designer who would love to work at H&M? We are continuously looking for new talent to join our Design Team!
As an experienced Print Designer you will be responsible for a print range in one of our departments: womenswear, menswear or childrenswear. Together with the rest of the team, you will develop the prints for the collections sold worldwide in all H&M markets.
The H&M Head Office is based in Stockholm, Sweden, where we design and develop our fashion collections for a wide variety of customers. H&M is a dynamic workplace where high pace and rapid changes are a natural part of our day. Good communication skills, a flexible attitude and capacity to adapt to changes are essential.
H&M is looking for a Senior Print Designer who:
• Has a minimum of a BA qualification in Textile or Fashion Design
• Has at least 4 years work experience as a Print Designer
• Is creative and visionary with a passion for fashion
• Understands the H&M target customer
• Has experience of creating both repeated and placed prints
• Has excellent colour and illustration skills
• Has experience of textile print techniques
• Enjoys teamwork and can guide, involve and inspire the team
• Likes a fast paced work environment
• Is driven and used to take own initiatives
• Is able to travel
• Is fluent in English
• Is willing to learn Swedish
What can H&M offer you?
You will have a chance to work in an exciting and positive environment where you can develop and grow within H&M. As a responsible Print Designer you will be able to make a direct impact on the collections from the start. You will be part of an international and creative team!
Does this sound like your next challenge?
We are continuously looking for new print design talent and hope to receive your open application consisting of your CV, cover letter and digital portfolio, already today!
Please note that only complete applications will be considered.