Logistics Area Manager in Kaiserslautern
... Area Manager (m/w/d) The Operations Manager supports the Site Leader in leading a direct and indirect workforce to delivery customer satisfaction via a range of pre-defined metrics. The role is responsible for assisting in the...
Area Manager (m/w/d)
The Operations Manager supports the Site Leader in leading a direct and indirect workforce to delivery customer satisfaction via a range of pre-defined metrics. The role is responsible for assisting in the management of a site to achieve the volume, quality, and cost goals in the strategic plan. The overriding goal is to maximize customer satisfaction and through this long term shareholder value.
The Operations Manager will lead a team of Shift Supervisors, coaching and mentoring the team to ensure that performance objectives are met and building positive employee relations and bench strength for the organization. The successful candidate will continuously improve the efficiency of all relevant processes and instill a culture of customer obsession, safety, and best-practice sharing.
- Supporting the Delivery Station Manager and capable of taking over those leadership and management responsibilities in his absence.
- Lead a core group of high achieving shift managers and supervisors to maximize their team’s output and ability to meet exacting targets within a very fast-paced/time-critical and demanding environment.
- Enhances day-to-day integration with multiple Service Providers and Associates, using respective metrics to reduce operational risk and improve the efficient delivery to the customer.
- Managing and driving the manpower demand plans, schedules, quality initiatives, process change initiatives in order to continually improve output in a sustainable manner.
- Mentor the management team, lead the workforce and be capable of identifying and developing talent.
- Able to proactively find solutions, develop new processes and lead change management in a safe and sustainable way.
- Able to inspire a customer-focused culture within our workforce and partners, in order to improve our delivery service and the overall customer experience.
- Develop a strong Health and Safety ethos across our operations. Ensure site practices are compliant with legislation and policy through effective monitoring, auditing and reviewing of practices on site. Maintain excellent 5s and FSI audit results and manage with the self-audit process
- Participate in cross-functional Process and Business Improvement projects within the operation and the broader Amazon EU Operations network.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!