Senior Program Manager, EU Launch, Innovation & Tech Integration in Leipzig
... Job summaryAre you a customer obsessed, strategic yet execution focused and an experienced entrepreneurial leader? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. We are seeking for a leader with passion and skills in program...
Are you a customer obsessed, strategic yet execution focused and an experienced entrepreneurial leader? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
We are seeking for a leader with passion and skills in program management to join our EU Launch, Innovation & Tech Integration (LIT) team. You want to strive to enable our growth by setting up the right structure and organization together with various stakeholders. Enabling growth in your role means that you are a team leader, innovator, mediator and coordinator between operations and systems, bringing in structure as well as continuous improvement ideas for rollout across Amazons’ EU sort center.
Key job responsibilities
- Lead EU ATS retrofit design projects and pilot deployment projects across EU ATS.
- Ensure program business benefits are identified, quantified on your customer value, prioritized and delivered/executed on time, to specification and on budget.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholder, provide regular status updates on retrofit designs, and escalate issues and concerns in a timely manner. On risk and issues, identify and evaluate their impact and determine and execute appropriate corrective measures for resolution.
- Create ways to document, simplify and share reports and process standards in a way that make adoption simple for geographically dispersed teams as well as to lean report generation.
- Develop a small team and with it required communication, deep understanding of processes and tool skills.
A day in the life
You will be accountable for leading our AIR launches. So you take advantage of our standardized launch tools and also Excel (always required in Amazon). You will need excellent written and verbal communication skills. Knowing how to set up a structured and lean white paper/narrative is essential. Further, you require a proven ability to lead cross-functional projects and a good technical and process understanding.
About the team
Our LIT team is part of EU Amazon Transportation team. We’ve been online since 1995 and in that time we’ve grown at a phenomenal rate. That is why we treat every day like the first day. A day to contribute fresh ideas; a day to challenge convention; a day to make more great things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now, and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. Find out more about our leadership principles here:
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!