Business Developer, Amazon Freight (German Speaker) in Berlin
... Job summaryWe are looking to hire a German speaking Account Manager as part of our recently built EU Business Development Team. This person will be responsible for recruiting European Shippers onto the program, owning and growing...
We are looking to hire a German speaking Account Manager as part of our recently built EU Business Development Team. This person will be responsible for recruiting European Shippers onto the program, owning and growing Shipper engagements, and ensuring a great Shipper experience. The successful candidate will be results driven, highly analytical, Customer obsessed, and ready to roll up the sleeves to grow this business.
Key job responsibilities
- Identify new segments and unlock new customer base with best-in-class service.
- Maintain a high level of engagement from our *Customer* and proactively identify the challenges they are facing.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the portfolio.
- Be the voice of the customer (Shipper) to guide product development and iterations.
- Identify and lead new projects or initiatives to solve customer pain points and improve shipper experience.
We offer flexible working hours. The team is diverse and intercultural with passionate members with a team player attitude.
A day in the life
We are looking to hire a Business Developer, responsible for unlocking and growing our portfolios through sales development, relationship building, engagement activities and great customer/shipper experience. The successful candidate will analyse market data to identify trends/opportunities, utilize an extensive network of relationships within the relevant industry to gather market intelligence, and execute on business development opportunities.
About the team
Amazon Freight (AF) is a B2B start-up within Amazon Transportation Services in Europe.
Amazon Freight allows external businesses ("shippers") to use Amazon’s transportation technology and network to transport products in bulk across Europe. This is an innovative technology-driven solution for the logistics needs of small and large businesses and is scaling rapidly as an offering.
This role sits within the Business Development team, part of Amazon Freight Commercial team. Focusing on new customer acquisition in the UK market, Senior Business Developer is expected to attract new businesses, tailor our product to customers' needs and close business deals with the needle-moving shippers for Amazon Freight.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!