Senior Data Architect in Berlin
... Job summaryAre you a Data and Analytics specialist? Do you have Data Warehousing and/or Data Lake experience? Do you like to solve the most complex and high scale data challenges in the world today? Do you like to work on-site in...
Are you a Data and Analytics specialist? Do you have Data Warehousing and/or Data Lake experience? Do you like to solve the most complex and high scale data challenges in the world today? Do you like to work on-site in a variety of business environments, leading teams through high impact projects that use the newest data analytic technologies? Would you like a career path that enables you to progress with the rapid adoption of cloud computing?
At Professional Services, we’re hiring data & analytics consultants to collaborate with our customers and partners on key engagements. Our consultants will develop and deliver proof-of-concept projects, technical workshops, and support implementation projects. These professional services engagements will focus on customer solutions such as data platforms, data lakes, IoT, Machine Learning, batch/real-time data processing, and Date/Business intelligence. This role will focus on helping our customers to build their foundation towards data-driven enterprise.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Expertise - Collaborate with field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services around data & analytics.
- Solutions - In partnership with the ProServe leadership and account teams, formulate and execute strategies to accelerate customer outcomes with data & analytics solutions in conjunction with Professional Services engagements working backwards from customer needs.
- Delivery - Lead architectural discussions and design workshops with customers, and understand customer’s business and technical requirements deeply to create world-class data and analytics solutions built on AWS while ensuring such solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud and drive business outcomes.
- Innovate - Engage with the customer’s business and technology stakeholders to create a compelling vision of a data-driven enterprise in their environment.
- Relationship - Building long-term trusted client relationships with both management and technical staff enabling mutual long-term success.
- Partnering - Support AWS teams to develop strategic cloud enablement plans, liaise with AWS partners to craft data & analytics solutions that exceed expected customer business outcomes.
A day in the life
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
About the team
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have thirteen employee-led affinity groups, reaching 85,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!