Become a GL (General Ledger) Specialist (38h/week) for DHL in Maastricht (NL)
As the world's most profitable logistics company DHL offers its customers outstanding service and a high level of quality. Due to the international way of working problems can be solved before they are even created and the view is constantly focused on future trends. Currently DHL employs more than 480,000 employees in more than 220 countries and if you want to be part of this success, apply now!
You have some experience in Finance and Accounting and would like to give your career a boost? We are currently looking for a
GL Specialist for DHL in Maastricht (NL)
Your job is to prepare monthly financial statements of DHL entities, in accordance with accounting principles and corporate policies. As well as timely production of a quality balance sheet, and profit and loss accounts.
- Maintain chart of accounts in line with DHL Guidelines
- Perform account, sub ledger and interface reconciliations in line with DHL
- Provide support for the analytical review
- Identify and report risk according to our internal GL guidelines
- Support quality control of outsourced activities (content related)
- Process GL postings and journals
- Prepare/process accruals and provisions and ensure compliance with IFRS and DP DHL Guidelines
- Perform month-end closing activities according to month-end schedule
- Prepare and report financial statements timely and in line with IFRS, Deutsche Post DHL policy and guidelines
- Maintain the financial accounts in line with IFRS and Deutsche Post DHL policy
- Process task related Business Partner queries
- Maintain positive relationship with the Business Partners
- Provide internal and external auditors with all relevant information needed to perform an audit
- Understand the processes of other financial departments relating to own teams’ responsibilities, and ensure they follow correct accounting principles and corporate policies
- Review and improve existing processes using First Choice methodology
- Provide expertise input into projects / workshops / service meetings when required
- Bachelor degree in Finance / Accounting or equivalent by experience
- 3-5 years experience in an Accounting environment
- PC-Skills: Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel)
- System knowledge: Good knowledge of Oracle/SAP applications and data extraction tools like Oracle Discoverer are a preference
- Language skills: Fluent in English and Fluent in Dutch is mandatory. Knowledge of further languages used with EFSS customers is an asset
- career boost!
- travel expenses from home to work (min. 10 km)
- relocation package
- 38h/week (full time)
- international woking experience
Would you like to express your motivation in a video? Besides your written motivation letter you can send us a short one minute video via WhatsApp to Julia Hartig (+491715650418) and express why you are the perfect match! The motivation video is a great addition to your application.
- Maastricht (NL), Ausland
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?