Würdest du gerne eine Benachrichtigung erhalten, falls wir ähnliche Stellenanzeigen wie diese haben? Registriere dich und erhalte speziell für dich ausgewählte Stellenanzeigen in deinem Postfach!Kostenlos anmelden
Sales / Vertrieb
Are you a creative university fashion or print design student currently undertaking your education with a keen interest in fashion? At H&M we are looking for new design talent to join our paid Student Placement Program!
As a student you will assist the fashion/print designers in one of our departments: womenswear, menswear or childrenswear. Together with the rest of the team, you will be involved in developing collections sold worldwide in all H&M markets.
The H&M Head Office is based in Stockholm, Sweden, where we design and develop our fashion collections for a wide variety of customers. H&M is a dynamic workplace where high pace and rapid changes are a natural part of our day. Good communication skills, a flexible attitude and capacity to adapt to changes are essential.
Our spring student placement period is JUNE-AUGUST 2016
H&M is looking for a Fashion or Print Design Student who:
• Is currently studying towards a BA or MA degree in Fashion or Textile Design
The placement has to take place during your education period
• Is creative and visionary with a passion for fashion
• Understands the H&M target customer
• For Fashion students: has knowledge of pattern making, sewing and textile materials
• For Print students: has excellent colour and illustration skills as well as knowledge of printing techniques
• Enjoys teamwork in a fast paced work environment
• Is fluent in English
What can H&M offer you?
• A three months contract including the possibility of extension if
both parties agree
• A salary of 18 189 SEK/month before taxes
• Additional Benefits: internal courses, fitness contribution and
25% staff discount at all the H&M-group stores and brands
• Insurance during your normal working hours at H&M
Does this sound like your next challenge?
We look forward to receive your application consisting of your CV, cover letter and digital portfolio, already today! Closing-date for applications is March 31st 2016.
Please note that only complete applications from students still undertaking their education will be considered.