Würdest du gerne eine Benachrichtigung erhalten, falls wir ähnliche Stellenanzeigen wie diese haben? Registriere dich und erhalte speziell für dich ausgewählte Stellenanzeigen in deinem Postfach!Kostenlos anmelden
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Supervisor to join DHL eCommerce Oceania!
The Customer Service Supervisor will be responsible for handling customers’ calls and other transaction channels like email, fax, chat, social media, etc in a timely manner. The incumbent is expected to be a knowledgeable, courteous, efficient, confident and customer-centric point of contact for both DHL eCommerce customers as well as internal support functions. In addition, to provide quality and professional track and trace services (where applicable) to customers and assist the business to resolve service issues, complaints and claims promptly. It is essential for the successful incumbent to have the mind-set and attitude that exemplifies Customer Service being a differentiator in our business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Customer Service Management
· Responsible for handling all transaction channels with customers such as phone calls, email, fax, chat, social media, etc.
· Arrange daily pick up booking and update the pickup log sheets.
· Liaising with local courier companies to setup new customer’s pickup or booking procedure.
· Responsible for inbound shipment tracking inquiry hotline.
· Communicate with customers, assisting Operations in resolving any daily shipment discrepancies.
· Provide administrative support and assistance, when required.
· Receive pick up request via phone, book with different vendors for collection and monitor shipment delivery at all times.
· Liaise with Operations Team or Third Party to track shipment status.
· Handle Complaints and Claims in a timely manner.
· Escalate all service related issues to direct Customer Service Supervisor or Manager.
· Comply with Company Quality process.
· Actively promote the exchange and adoption of new processes, procedures and work instructions to create more efficient work systems.
· Demonstrates structured and efficient work processes and methods.
· Uses sound judgment, managing risk and anticipates impact on overall business.
Desired Skills / Qualifications
· Excellent Telephone Etiquette Skills.
· Good communication Skills - good command of English both spoken and written.
· Enjoy dealing with people and able to manage difficult customers on the phone in a professional manner.
· Good team player and desire to win as a team.
· Possess problem solving skills, ability to work under pressure or tight timelines and being able to multi-task.
· Good time management and organisational skills.
· Desire to learn new skills, knowledge and systems.
· Ability to handle change
· Pleasant disposition and customer-centric attitude.
· MS Office Applications - intermediate or at least elementary
Minimum Educational Qualification
GCE ‘A’ Levels or Diploma or Higher School Education