We are currently seeking Customer Service eSupport, Manager to join DHL eCommerce Asia Pacific!
The Customer Service eSupport, Manager is responsible for providing support and guidance to customer service (CS) teams in Asia Pacific in all related eCommerce tools to ensure business continuity and revenue generation by minimising down-time for external and internal customers. He acts as primary contact for Asia Pacific to report or escalate any issue which may impact customer experience. He liaises with cross-functional teams, Business IT and GBS ITS to resolve systems/applications issues and/or work towards continual improvement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Administration of Systems
Provide effective and efficient first level support to countries on all CS-related technology issues.
- To ensure appropriate licenses are maintained / re-assigned to CS employees.
- Ensure the appropriate service level agreement is set up for CS-related technologies.
- Develop and maintain proper documentation (including training) of CS IT-related framework, processes as well as workflow.
- Ensure provision of electronic mail services availability to agreed service level. Review service tickets to identify trend or process improvements required.
Maintain efficient communication network with cross-functional teams.
- Manage, monitor and track customer service licenses, run-cost, adoption rate of new releases, etc.
- Ensure analysis of service incidents and failures are carried out to surface trends in service gaps and process weaknesses in CS or other departments (e.g. hub, gateway, network, contractors, etc.).
- Update Rationale Team Concert (RTC), where applicable.
- Support countries during hyper care period.
- Escalate and resolve any issue and problem associated with the communication services delivered by the Cyberjaya Data Centre and other BU IS department.
Country Customer Service Team
Guide users in submitting correct information via service tickets and choose appropriate urgency or severity of issue.
- Respond with urgency and timeliness to resolve problems and requests from country users.
- Collate, manage and report IT Service Tickets. Highlight issue if there is a direct impact on business revenue.
- Provide regular communication updates to regional and/or country stakeholders / customer service community.
- Use data analytics to derive any unhealthy system / application trend which require immediate attention to improve / resolve the situation.
- Gather countries’ business requirements for next version release.
- Communicate closely with DHL network (Country IT Team, RO Business IT Team, GBS ITS).
- Analyse and report users’ problems, when required.
- Adherence to IT Legal & Compliance policies.
Country and Regional Management
Advise and provide input on the sourcing of IT equipment, services and systems in line with DHL standards.
- Coordinate System Security Audits, follow-up and report breaches of security to the Management.
- Monitor countries’ feedback on network speed of response or retrieval of information from related systems.
- Derive data analytics from reports for process improvement, coaching & training purposes as well as to improve customer experience across countries.
- Develop User Acceptance Test cases and check IT-environment set-up prior to any UAT controlled testing.
- Conduct Train-the-Trainer sessions for CS IT-related technology.
Desired Skills / Qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of customer service concepts with good business acumen of ecommerce industry (preferred).
- Contact Center Technology knowledge/skills will be preferred.
- Strong customer orientation and organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills to influence and communicate effectively.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Good communication skills (English and Mandarin), spoken and written.
- Data analytics to drive performance management.
- Service and resulted oriented.
- Good team player with strong collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Problem solving and conflict management skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent facilitation and training skills.
- Ability to influence decisions / actions.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Degree in related discipline preferred (or equivalent working experience).