During the traineeship your path will lead you through the different Marketing departments. You will learn about the different Online Marketing channels, tools, as well as best practices directly on the job, and not only in theory.
Ideally, at the end you shall be able to take over full responsibility for one market as a Jr. Country Manager.
We are currently on the lookout for a motivated person who is passionate about learning everything about the different Online Marketing channels from A to Z, especially in:
- Content / SEO
- Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM)
- Social Media Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Performance Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- First and foremost you should learn and absorb information as much as possible
- You will be responsible to adapt and optimize the different Online Marketing channels for your market/country with the help of the team
- This includes responsibilities like e.g.:
- Translation, as well as creation and adaption of content according to the sociocultural conditions of your market
- SEO optimized homepage for your market
- Buildup of Google Adwords accounts and implementation of SEM campaigns
- Planning and optimization of email campaigns
- Successful Social Media and Affiliate Marketing for your market
- Ideally you have a university degree in Business Administration with specialization in Marketing or related field
- Some experience in the field of Online Marketing (e.g. through a working student position or internship) is an advantage
- Sociocultural knowledge of the korean market
- Korean on a native level (spoken and written, very good grammatical and spelling knowledge)
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Affinity for technical products and startup environment
- Willingness to learn and a passion for Online Marketing
- Analytical thinking, as well as quick mindset
- Creative, but straightforward writing style
- Cooperative working style
If you are interested in this engaging position and environment, get in touch with us. Please include a CV AND your earliest starting date.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Englisch, Koreanisch