Are you looking for international work experience to massively enhance your CV? We are currently searching for a native German student to join our dynamic team as a Recruitment Intern at the StudentJob Head Office in Amsterdam, Niederlande, starting July 2017!
StudentJob is an international company that has been successfully launched in many European countries including the UK, Spain, France, The Netherlands, Austria, Sweden and of course Germany. Your role will be crucial in ensuring StudentJob DE is a continued success. It is essential you enjoy interacting with people, establishing relationships with both clients and candidates. Of course, extensive training and support is provided to help ensure you reach your full potential.
As a recruitment intern at StudentJob International you are responsible for the screening and selection of potential candidates for firms in Germany, and other international companies who require German speaking candidates. You will manage the recruitment process, screening applications, contacting candidates, conducting interviews and selecting the best for our clients.
What will I be expected to do?
- You are responsible for the recruitment process from the time candidates apply, to the time you propose them to the clients
- Maintain contact with both clients and candidates
- Screen candidates CVs and cover letters
- Conduct phone and Skype interviews with applicants
- Assist with the development and execution of sales campaigns
- Administrative work
What's in it for me?
- An innovative, friendly, and young office - it is hard work, but there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing!
- Creative freedom, independent management of projects & acquisition of various recruitment techniques
- A challenging, diversifying and independent placement surrounded by international colleagues
- A competitive European placement salary & reimbursement of travel expenses (Max. €200,- p.m.)
- Possibility of an Erasmus grant
- Bonus system to earn extra days off
- Free lunch, snacks and all the coffee you can drink (and free beer on Friday afternoons)
- Ping-Pong tournaments, boat trips and much more!
- You speak fluent German and advanced English; both written and oral.
- Currently studying Business, Communication, HR or something similar
- Enthusiasm and interest in Recruitment
- Creative and goal-oriented thinking
- A student currently enrolled at a university or business school
- Available for at least 6 months
Starting date: July 2017
Interested? Please apply directly on our website by clicking on ‘Jetzt Bewerben!’ and uploading your CV and Motivation letter in English. For questions please contact Emma Kok at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!