Internship - Online Marketing - Development of the Japanese Platform - in Düsseldorf
trivago is the world’s largest and most successful online hotel search. On trivago travellers compare prices from hotel booking portals such as Expedia, Booking or Olotels for over 500,000 hotels worldwide. With trivago, travellers always find the ideal hotel for the best rate – trivago is google for hotels.
The trivago team in Dusseldorf, Germany, consists of over 100 employees from more than 20 countries. If you want to be part of a dynamic team and support the development of a unique company, trivago is the right place for you. Here at trivago your work is flexible and self-determined, you can develop your skills quickly and your success will be immediately tangible. You will gather valuable insights across various departments of the company, offering you cross-functional opportunities in the future.
- Translation and wording of new functions on the Japanese platform
- Carry out research on the Japanese market and drive important clues from the business intelligence found
- Develop a strategic plan for the Japanese platform based on the research and clues found
- Determine important success factors which are paramount in Japan
What we can offer:
- You speak Japanese perfectly and you are fluent in English
- You have at least a Bachelor’s Degree
- You use internet in your daily life and have some knowledge of online business
- You are able to work in different projects simultaneously in a very dynamic environment
- You like working and living in Germany (Düsseldorf)
- You have an analytical mind and are used to handle large volumes of data/information
Duration of the internship:
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A pleasant working environment within a young and international team
- Experience in an innovative, rapidly growing company
- Wide range of experiences through project and teamwork development
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive compensation and career opportunities
- According to preferences e.g. fresh fruits, beer, sports, Yoga or parties
at least 4 months, maximum 6 months
To apply online and find out more about trivago.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Englisch, Japanisch