Sr System developement Engineer , EC2 Commerical Software Services in Walldorf
... Job summaryAre you looking for an opportunity to use your deep SAP experience to help grow the most successful cloud business in the world? The Amazon EC2 SAP team is looking for SAP experts to help us accelerate adoption of SAP...
Are you looking for an opportunity to use your deep SAP experience to help grow the most successful cloud business in the world? The Amazon EC2 SAP team is looking for SAP experts to help us accelerate adoption of SAP on AWS.
Our EC2 Engineering Team in Walldorf (Germany), close to SAP Headquarter, is the place where we bring SAP products and AWS services together. Here, we work with SAP and software partners and ensure that enterprises run SAP on AWS, smooth and reliably. As a System Dev Engineer focused on SAP, you will have the opportunity to work together with both, SAP as well as AWS engineering teams – plus tech partners.
Key job responsibilities
The ideal candidate will possess deep technical skill in both SAP products and cloud computing. You can demonstrate how you development, deployment or operated SAP solutions. You have customer facing skills that will enable you to represent AWS well, not only to customers but to the broader community including SAP developers, & architects. The ideal candidate thinks in terms of architecture that impacts AWS and customers’ business, not just technology.
- Technical certification and benchmarking of AWS infrastructure for SAP.
- Development of rapid implementation packages (like Quick Starts) or SAP-tailored AWS tools.
- Creation of cloud operations guidelines for SAP (e.g HA, DR, regulatory environments, GDPR, CI/CD).
- Continuous improvement of AWS-SAP documentation.
- Identification, development, test and ownership of SAP-AWS best-practices.
- Joint-debugging and solving of live customer problems together with engineering and support teams.
- Work with customers to gather requirements and develop a product roadmap
- Collaborate deeply across AWS services teams to make AWS the best platform for SAP workloads.
About the team
Our team gives high value to work-life harmony. Due to Covid-19, our team currently works from home and ensure that core working hours stays within 10.00AM to 6.00PM.
Mentorship and Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new team members. Experienced and senior members enjoys mentorship and knowledge sharing so that new members are on-boarded soon.
We takes care of employee career growth by taking care of project and task assignment based on interest and skill. We ensure that all the engineers get equal opportunities and solve complex problems of future.
This position involves On-call responsibility. We work as a team to root-cause the issues and ensure our systems are resilient and fault-tolerant.
Inclusive Team Culture
We believe in attracting, developing and retaining talent from diverse backgrounds. We value different perspectives and looking for team players who are enthusiastic, empathetic, curious, motivated and works effectively with team of diverse peers.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!