Technical Recruiter - Security in Berlin
... Job summaryAt Amazon.com, we're working to be the most customer centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, driven people. Computing is revolutionizing Information Technology.Would you like to...
At Amazon.com, we're working to be the most customer centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, driven people. Computing is revolutionizing Information Technology.
Would you like to be a central part of a recruiting team that is responsible for fuelling the rapid growth of globally? Are you a builder? Do you thrive in scaling, fast paced working environments? Are you a process oriented data driven Tech recruiter that loves to dive deep to find patterns and trends in metrics. Are you someone whom would enjoy identifying opportunities for improvement and problem solving, implementing solutions to optimise productivity whilst delivering a great candidate experience?
The Amazon Security Recruiting team is seeking a customer-focused experienced Technical Recruiter to join our global recruiting organization hiring for roles across our Infrastructure business in EMEA. The Recruiter will work with a team of recruiters and recruiting coordinators focusing in the areas of candidate attraction and placement. They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented ethic that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven hiring for to internal customers.
The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and hire talent against a range of mandates simultaneously, often in different countries. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, to get the job done. The best candidates will draw on previous experience and knowledge of Recruitment, show a thirst to continuously learn about functional areas of the business, be driven to forging effective working relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR colleagues. They have a reputation for being exceptional at talent generation, candidate , possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time effectively to meet all hiring targets, whilst constantly providing amazing customer service.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand hiring needs, execute effective engagement, screening, and closing approaches that delivers a diverse range of candidates and provides an outstanding candidate experience.
- Must be able to understand how to source, attract and recruit passive technology candidates.
- Possess strong ability to screen, assess, interview and prep a high calibre candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Builds and maintains knowledge and a network of talent and potential candidates through previous experience, pro-active research and on-going relationship ; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate manager requirements through high interview to offer ratios.
- Generates and recommends ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the enhancement of hiring processes, implementing changes and new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines, formal tracking and reporting results.
A day in the life
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at Amazon, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!