AWS PR Manager, Public Sector in Berlin
... Job summaryWould you like to be part of a communications team that is building awareness about how cloud technology is helping transform public sector organizations around the world? Are you passionate about the fast-moving...
Would you like to be part of a communications team that is building awareness about how cloud technology is helping transform public sector organizations around the world? Are you passionate about the fast-moving changes technology enables, and the positive impact it is having on people and the world around us? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the leading provider of cloud computing services, providing IT infrastructure offerings ranging from on-demand compute capacity to storage, content delivery, and database services, to machine learning, Internet of Things, serverless technologies, and more. The AWS Public Relations (PR) team is at the forefront of shaping communications around the most advanced technologies on the planet and helping customers and partners maximize the benefits of cloud computing.
AWS is looking for a self-motivated and an experienced PR professional to join its EMEA Public Sector PR team. This role will build communications strategy, develop media campaigns, and execute tactical activities in support of the AWS Public Sector business, which serves customers across government, education, non-profit, scientific research, healthcare, aerospace and satellite organizations.
The candidate must be an energetic self-starter, able to build trust among internal and external stakeholders, and develop long-term relations with public sector customers and partners. They are a builder at heart, and will enjoy seeking out stories of how technology is shaping and redefining the world. The candidate must have excellent writing skills, with experience in driving proactive campaigns on complex topics, and use good judgement in high-pressure situations. They must have excellent media relations and strategic communications experience, as well as a track record of delivering results, while collaborating across multiple teams.
This role can be based anywhere in Europe and will require periodic travel.
Key job responsibilities
• Develop and execute effective, long-term communications strategies for AWS Public Sector initiatives
• Create compelling content with customers and partners to generate powerful stories about the transformational impact of cloud technology in the Public Sector
• Write and edit press releases, pitches, PR plans, and related materials
• Issues and crisis management
• Foster strong relationships both internally with customers/partner and press, as well as externally with business stakeholders and PR team members
• Regularly engage and educate reporters, bloggers, and influencers
• Provide media training and ongoing coaching for executive spokespeople
• Build and run press programs for local and major global events
• Manage PR agency resources
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!