Sr. Marketing Manager DE, Amazon Ads in Hamburg
... Job summaryCome build the future with us! What unites all Amazonians (across teams and geographies) is that we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier—whoever that customer may be. In pursuit of...
Come build the future with us! What unites all Amazonians (across teams and geographies) is that we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier—whoever that customer may be. In pursuit of delighting customers, Amazonians have developed many products and services that have transformed the way our customers live their lives and run their businesses. Together we are building the future, one innovative product, service, and idea at a time.
Amazon Ads is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for large brands, small businesses, partners (agencies and advertising software companies) and publishers. Our ad solutions—including sponsored ads, display, video, audio, and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase sales, and more.
We are seeking a senior marketer to develop narratives and go-to-market strategies as part of the global advertising Marketing and Training team. In this role, you will partner with the global Industry Marketing team and regional business leaders to deliver insights-led content by industry. Primary responsibilities include localizing sales pitch decks and case studies in Germany and scaling these stories across our website, blogs, webinars, emails, and industry trade publications. To do this, you will dive deep into understanding the customer segments and business needs, category-specific shopping and advertising environments on Amazon, and marketplace dynamics. You will develop compelling stories that help advertisers make smarter decisions, ultimately leading them back to our solutions. You will combine strong analytical acumen with creativity, and will have the opportunity to test and scale new solutions and marketing channels.
The ideal candidate will have executed B2B regional marketing campaigns in either a global or local capacity and has experience driving engagement for a growing business. The right person will be able to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders including regional sales leads, industry marketers, content marketers, channel marketers, and data analysts. This is a fast-moving role, requiring strong prioritization and communication skills. Being flexible and comfortable with ambiguity will be required for success. The ideal candidate is able to conduct her/him/themself autonomously, successfully manage a demanding project pipeline, and effectively communicate and foster strong relationships with the team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing a marketing plan to drive awareness, engagement, and sales for Amazon’s advertising opportunities for a specific industry in Germany, including defining value propositions and playbooks
- Create binge-able content across digital channels including blogs, industry landing pages, virtual events/webinars, emails, YouTube, social media, and more
- Tell stories that challenge, inspire, engage, and drive action
- Guiding the prioritization, development and implementation of case studies and research to communicate the benefits of Amazon’s advertising opportunities in Germany
- Driving engagement globally using existing owned marketing channels and piloting new channels
- Working cross-functionally with Marketing and Training teams, Sales, Analytics and Insights, Product, Retail, Legal, and PR to deliver content and channel initiatives
- Commissioning 1st and 3rd party research to support positioning and marketing plans
- Serving as an internal advocate for customer needs; ensuring broad awareness of, and empathy for, customer pain points
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!