Software Development Engineer, Amazon Music, Amazon Music in Berlin
... Job summaryAmazon Music reimagines music listening by enabling customers to unlock millions of songs, podcast episodes, and thousands of curated playlists and stations with their voice. Amazon Music provides unlimited access to...
Amazon Music reimagines music listening by enabling customers to unlock millions of songs, podcast episodes, and thousands of curated playlists and stations with their voice. Amazon Music provides unlimited access to new releases and classic hits across iOS and Android mobile devices, PC, Mac, Echo, and Alexa-enabled devices including Fire TV and more. With Amazon Music, Prime members have access to ad-free listening of 2 million songs at no additional cost to their membership. Listeners can also enjoy the premium subscription service, Amazon Music Unlimited, which provides access to more than 75 million songs and the latest new releases. Amazon Music Unlimited customers also now have access to the highest-quality listening experience available, with more than 75 million songs available in High Definition (HD), more than 7 million songs in Ultra HD, and a growing catalog of spatial audio. Customers also have free access to an ad-supported selection of top playlists and stations on Amazon Music. All Amazon Music tiers now offer a wide selection of podcasts at no additional cost, and live streaming in partnership with Twitch. Engaging with music and culture has never been more natural, simple, and fun. For more information, visit amazonmusic.com or download the Amazon Music app.
At Amazon Music it's still Day 1 for the voice-enabled and visual music experiences! We're looking for a skilled Software Development Engineer to join the Music ML teams in Berlin. You will collaborate with scientists and machine learning engineers to improve the customer experience through better recommendations, search results, or song sequencing. You will own scaling up successful prototypes and integrating with customer experiences in visual and voice.
- Work backwards from our customers, translating complex functional and technical requirements into detailed software architecture and design
- Implement and deploy highly distributed, resilient and scaleable Tier-1 services
- Be hands-on and drive team-wide best practices for operation excellence
- Stay current on knowledge to keep pace with rapidly changing science and technology, and work with the team in bringing new technologies on board
- Jointly work across teams to influence the overall technical strategy of Amazon Music
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!