Senior Producer (m/f/d), Audible Originals - Italian in Berlin
... Job summaryGood storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them....
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The Producer, Original Content IT will support the editorial development & creation of Audible Original Productions for our Italian service. This role will work with internal and external creatives, such as authors, editors and audio engineers, to create the best possible listening experience for the productions the producer is responsible for.
As a Senior Producer, Original Content IT, you will...
- Work with EU functional leads, contribute to the identification of Original content opportunities and content franchises in Italy that will serve our Italian speaking customers and supervise all creative localization efforts into Italian language.
- Work with our European Content Acquisition teams based in Germany to ensure all licenses and rights are contractually in place with content creators (e.g. authors, agents, publishers, studios, music licensing, etc.).
- Work as editor on original programs (e.g. story development for audio, script revisions and approvals, localizations, inclusion of customer feedback on previous episodes, etc.).
- Provide support in improving the production, piloting & feedback process within guidelines set by Audible EU leaders for Italian productions to assure internal and external quality and development feedback throughout the development process.
- Support internal & external content providers and vendors towards the elevation of Audible’s spectrum & belonging initiatives in Audible’s content programs and to constantly improve the attractiveness of Audible as collaborative partner to the creative class.
- Provide all necessary information and materials to other Audible departments to maintain accurate release plans, content marketing initiatives and information coordination.
Key job responsibilities
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!