Sr. Program Manager-Talent Aquisition, Program Manager, Recruiting Technology Integration, ADG in Berlin
... Job summaryAmazon’s Global Advertising/IMDb/Grand Challenge, Devices and Services, and Global Entertainment (ADG) organization is transforming the way we hire globally through the use of online talent assessments which leverage...
Amazon’s Global Advertising/IMDb/Grand Challenge, Devices and Services, and Global Entertainment (ADG) organization is transforming the way we hire globally through the use of online talent assessments which leverage process standardization, technology automation, and assessment science to reduce or eliminate the need for interviews for select jobs.
We are looking for a Senior Program Manager to work cross functionally with hiring teams, recruiters, talent assessment professionals, and research scientists to effectively scale the ADG assessment program globally. As the program grows internationally, we need a Senior Program Manager to support our international Recruiting teams.
This role can be based in London, Munich, Berlin, Luxembourg or Madrid.
As part of People eXperience and Technology (PXT) organization, ADG Recruiting sits at the intersection of candidates, hiring managers, and business results. We drive key strategic programs that scale globally.
The ideal candidate will have strong program management, communication and analytical skills; the ability to drive decision making while challenging the status quo; and experience driving large scale, matrixed global projects that have significant impact on the customer and wider organization.
Key job responsibilities
Core Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Develop and execute new assessment launch plans including facilitation of content development and validation
• Maintain, improve, and expand global adoption of assessments
• Analyze data and trends to monitor program health
• Serve as single threaded lead to own results, troubleshoot, escalate, and resolve issues to maintain positive customer experience
• Train global recruiters on processes and procedures
• Source business SMEs for interviews, job observations, focus groups, and workshops
• Conduct and communicate post-launch reviews and performance metrics
• Present program updates to stakeholders and leadership
• Support assessment strategy development
• Drive change management
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!