Senior Product Marketing Manager, SMB Finance Marketing in Berlin
... Job summaryWould you like to be a part of one of the fastest growing businesses at Amazon, working with marketing, tech and product teams across locales to drive key marketing initiatives? We are looking for a hands-on and customer-
Would you like to be a part of one of the fastest growing businesses at Amazon, working with marketing, tech and product teams across locales to drive key marketing initiatives? We are looking for a hands-on and customer-obsessed seasoned marketing professional to help define marketing strategies and deploy marketing initiatives for our lending products in Germany.
The marketing manager will lead end-to-end marketing programs that drive product awareness and adoption. You will be a creative problem solver, detail driven and will work methodically to effectively identify, implement and measure development opportunities for the lending marketing program.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to build B2B marketing campaigns from scratch that you implement through email and onsite marketing while working on special projects and testing new marketing channels. This is a high-impact role at a critical stage of our growth and the marketer will have opportunities to regularly present the strategies, program updates, results, and learnings to the worldwide leadership teams. The high growth expected for the business and the variety of Amazon systems and tools that this role will operate in - and navigate through - will in turn provide career growth opportunities for the marketer.
We are looking for a marketer who has a passion for test and learn, takes ownership and is able to combine both marketing and product management skills. This is a great opportunity to join a team that is growing at a huge rate across locales and facing many interesting challenges, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Developing customer marketing programs and managing end to end delivery
• Analysing performance of site content and marketing channels, seeking ways to improve on both acquisition and engagement metrics
• Creating on-brand, best in class content, tailored to appropriate customers with a high attention to detail
• Working with in-house design, marketing operations and testing teams
• Using onsite tools and reports to understand customer behaviour and improve the customer experience
• Collaborating with external and internal partners across businesses and functions to deliver results
• Managing a continuous, meticulously planned and documented marketing plan to improve performance of key email and onsite channels
This position can be located in London (UK), Munich or Berlin (DE), but requires several years of senior level experience in German language.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!