Customer Service Specialist in Berlin
... Job summaryGood storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them....
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As CS Specialist in the EU Customer Care Backoffice team, you will support our core Operations Management team and our network of external partners around the world. You will work with cross-functional departments and stakeholders across the organization to ensure best customer experience. You will gain insights and understanding of EU and global listening services, our goals, processes, organizational structures, program changes, launches and releases and apply those in practice. You will be part of a highly motivated international team in which having fun is as important as helping our Partners to provide an excellent service. You will learn fast to interact with a variety of stakeholders, systems and topics.
This role is open through a contract until end of January 2023.
As a CS Specialist, you will...
- Provide high level support for our EU customer service partners and standard operations.
- Manage operational needs, customer issue assistance and escalations and mitigations for our frontline service on a variety of topics, such as product, content, marketing, payment, processes.
- Develop, apply and improve troubles hootings for problems with technical or processual complexities.
- Manage cross-functional tasks, initiatives and responsibilities with different teams within Customer Service, such as Knowledge Management, Learning and Development, Program Management.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and teams outside Customer Service to manage issue resolution and improvements for our customers.
- Work with a variety of ticketing tools, ticketing systems, documentation platforms and communication channels.
- Specialize on one or more areas and programs on assignment to achieve effective and impactful results.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!