Senior Category Manager (m/f/d), Grocery in Berlin
... Job summaryCome build the future with us!With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation. This is your chance to make history. The Retail team is looking for a talented, smart,...
Come build the future with us!
With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation. This is your chance to make history.
The Retail team is looking for a talented, smart, experienced and entrepreneurial Senior Category Manager for our Grocery category, to help us build an exceptional and authoritative destination.
Joining the Amazon Retail team means partnering with a dynamic and creative group who set a high bar for innovation and success in a fast-paced and changing environment. The Senior Category Manager will be primarily responsible for negotiating direct relationships with key brands, negotiating competitive business terms, driving product and brand selection.
We expect the Senior Category Manager to be a passionate customer and category advocate within Amazon, with proven ability to negotiate complex business terms, develop and manage relationships, drive results and demonstrate competency with business and financial analytics. The Senior Category Manager must be an effective leader and communicator in working with some of Amazon’s most important partners and vendors, as well as with internal cross-functional teams.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for retail, a high level of flexibility and commitment.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Manage vendor relationships, manage supplier/partner contracts, manage day-to-day relationships, and negotiate and secure marketing funds
- Conduct financial analysis of business opportunities to meet and exceed revenue and profitability targets
- Have a thorough understanding of the industry, seasonality and global trends/events, and continually monitor competitor/industry developments
- Maximize Amazon’s long-term business profitability
- Create business plans for new opportunities and develop and execute project plans for the launch of new features, incorporating merchandising and pricing strategies
- Coordinate cross-functional teams, and communicate with internal and external parties, while meeting tight deadlines
This position can be based out of Munich or Berlin.
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!