Fraud Investigation Analyst, AWS Fraud Prevention in Berlin
... Job summaryAWS has the most services and more features within those services, than any other cloud provider–from infrastructure technologies like compute, storage, and databases–to emerging technologies, such as machine learning...
AWS has the most services and more features within those services, than any other cloud provider–from infrastructure technologies like compute, storage, and databases–to emerging technologies, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, data lakes and analytics, and Internet of Things. AWS Platform is the glue that holds the AWS ecosystem together. Whether its Identity features such as access management and sign on, cryptography, console, builder & developer tools, and even projects like automating all of our contractual billing systems, AWS Platform is always innovating with the customer in mind. The AWS Platform team sustains over 750 million transactions per second.
About our team
Would you like to join the team that protects the global AWS platform from fraud? Do you enjoy thinking like a fraudster and using your technical skills to help detect & mitigate AWS accounts from being compromised? If so, AWS Fraud Prevention has an exciting opportunity for you.
AWS Fraud Prevention is responsible for detecting & mitigating fraud on AWS accounts. You’ll be part of a team of Data Scientists, Investigations Analysts, and Technical & non-Technical Program Managers. The team’s goal is to identify and neutralize fraudsters from creating unauthorized AWS accounts.
About the Role:
As a Business Analyst, you will work closely with Data Scientists to monitor the flavor/ trend of risk and fraud on AWS worldwide and leverage your analytical and data skills to deep dive on a myriad of fraud activity. You will be at the forefront of keeping abreast of trends and fraud issues impacting the Cloud industry to ensure AWS is leading the curve in identifying, migrating and preventing fraud attacks.
Learn and Be Curious. We have a formal mentor search application that lets you find a mentor that works best for you based on location, job family, job level etc. Your manager can also help you find a mentor or two, because two is better than one. In addition to formal mentors, we work and train together so that we are always learning from one another, and we celebrate and support the career progression of our team members.
Inclusion and Diversity. Our team is diverse! We drive towards an inclusive culture and work environment. We are intentional about attracting, developing, and retaining amazing talent from diverse backgrounds. Team members are active in Amazon’s 10+ affinity groups, sometimes known as employee resource groups, which bring employees together across businesses and locations around the world. These range from groups such as the Black Employee Network, Latinos at Amazon, Indigenous at Amazon, Families at Amazon, Amazon Women and Engineering, LGBTQ+, Warriors at Amazon (Military), Amazon People With Disabilities, and more.
Learn more about Amazon on our Day 1 Blog:
Key job responsibilities
As a Business Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Identify new and emerging patterns of fraud and compromise and proactively take ad hoc actions to improve efficiency and reduce time to identify new fraud techniques, tactics and procedures
- Use statistical analysis to segment customer behavior and develop targeted solutions to prevent sophisticated fraud activity
- Report on daily fraud trends and cluster characteristics, perform deep dives and write summaries
- Analyze emerging fraud MOs, ad hoc mitigation actions e.g. rule performance trends and communicate it to larger fraud community. Partner with Data Scientists to build long-term counter protections
- Contribute and/or lead special projects which reduce fraud related losses, while maintaining focus on a positive customer experience
- Design and influence operational best practices within the AWS Fraud Prevention team
- Work with cross-functional teams across Amazon/AWS for collaboration on fraud risks and preventative measures to mitigate fraud risk
- Work with stakeholders to drive process improvements that will impact internal and external customers
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!